Your job is to keep your organization safe and prepared for any emergency situation. This can be a challenge when you are balancing the day-to-day demands of your job. That’s when C&A can help.
Our Environment of Care (EC) and Life Safety (LS) consultants can evaluate your current compliance, and assist you in developing and implementing all aspects of emergency management infrastructure and planning. Your success means more than a piece of paper; it means the well-being and safety of an entire hospital.
Your Environment of Care, Emergency Management & Life Safety Support includes the following, with other specialized services offered for each of these sub-sets:
- Education on current and challenging standards
- Facilitated implementation of compliance strategies
- Evaluation and recommendations for Plans, Annual Evaluations and associated policies
- Assessment of Safety Committee and management structures
- Support of hazard vulnerability analysis process