Have concerns about safety in your Behavioral Health Units?
In today’s healthcare setting, the demands on behavioral healthcare service organizations are mounting. The relevance for behavioral healthcare accreditation and regulatory compliance has grown in importance while simultaneously becoming increasingly challenging to execute. Given the complexity of the growing behavioral healthcare needs of our communities, this trend is likely to continue.
Benefits of Accreditation
Accreditation for behavioral facilities demonstrates that the organization has committed to specific standards to help ensure that quality care and services are provided to individuals in a safe manner. It signals a strong message of excellence to the patients, the staff, the communities, and helps separate you from your competitors.
How We Can Help
Behavioral healthcare providers offer crucial mental health and addiction treatment services to those in need. However, the accreditation process involves the navigation of a sea of red tape and government requirements, which can vary by region and service provider. Courtemanche & Associates’ expert consultants offer innovative strategies with practical solutions including an in-depth review, including a stringent analysis of existing programs and policies. Whether you are seeking a new level of accreditation or would simply like to expand your organization’s offerings, our team members provide the guidance you need.
We’ll collaborate with you on:
- Utilizing a comprehensive clinical and multi-disciplinary team approach
- Evaluation of required documentation to ensure compliance with governmental regulations
- Experience with overlapping mental health issues
- Medical record documentation assistance that adheres to compliance requirements
Settings Served by Our Team
- Freestanding psychiatric hospitals
- Freestanding behavioral healthcare organizations
- Behavioral healthcare units within acute care hospitals
Our unique ability to provide overall gap analysis and provide a comprehensive assessment of your clinical and operational processes makes us an effective partner with your organization.