Stimulating opportunity for self-starter to develop with an expanding, nationally-recognized healthcare consulting firm. Courtemanche & Associates is in its 27th year of assisting healthcare organizations in compliance with accreditation & regulatory matters including the CMS Conditions of Participation and accrediting organization such as, The Joint Commission, developing quality and patient safety infrastructure and supporting leadership and organizational development. We seek a seasoned nursing or other healthcare professional with a positive nature to join our team of expert consultants. As our client base is national, applicants can reside anywhere in the country. Proximity to major airports is an advantage for travel.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide on-site consultation, education and technical assistance to hospitals and other healthcare organizations.
- Assist organizations to meet regulatory requirements and improve patient care outcomes, through mock surveys, education, coaching and mentoring.
- Collaborate with Senior Consultants to develop corrective action plans and timelines.
- Work with client organization staff to carry out corrective action plans, post survey activities and care enhancement actions.
- Facilitate organizational dynamics to address identified opportunities for improvement.
- The Associate Consultant is responsible for the accurate assessment of the client’s readiness for licensing, accrediting and regulatory compliance.
- The Associate Consultant accurately identifies findings that require actions for improvement by the organization correlating to the applicable Joint Commission, other accrediting agency or CMS requirements.
- Weekly travel required. (Consultants are onsite with clients an average of 12-15 days per month.)
Traits of a Successful Candidate Include:
- Excellent communicator of technical regulations
- Possess and maintain current knowledge of health care trends, TJC and CMS compliance requirements, and proven solutions for improving patient care. May also have experience with DNV, HFAP, CIHQ, CARF, AAAHC or other healthcare accrediting organizations.
- Understanding of hospital and healthcare continuum operations and clinical processes.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently and stay organized and effective as well as collaborate with others.
- Positive interpersonal approach with a dedication to advancing best practices in healthcare.
- Honed analytical and assessment skills.
- Commitment to healthcare improvement and patient safety.
This role requires the ability to work independently, yet collaborate with other team members and the organization’s staff. Excellent written and oral communication skills, keen organizational skills, and attention to detail are required. Successful candidate must have demonstrated success in consulting, coaching techniques and be proficient in Microsoft Office.
Five years relevant regulatory experience preferred. Master’s degree in Healthcare or related fields preferred. Clinical Care Providers preferred.
Position will report to the President.
Salary commensurate with experience.
C&A offers a comprehensive benefits and compensation package for its full time staff, a sampling of which includes:*
- Medical, Dental
- Employee Life Insurance
- Section 125 Medical Premiums Plan
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Days
- Leaves of Absence
- Long-Term Disability
- Retirement Benefit Program
- Workers Compensation
*Full-time employees only. *Benefits are subject to change.
No phone calls, please.
Equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates should provide resume or CV and cover letter and submit below or email materials to [email protected]