We are a healthcare consulting firm, with over 27 years in the business of providing regulatory & accreditation compliance consulting services to healthcare organizations. Though we currently serve clients across the United States, we are creating a business development position to increase our presence in under-served areas. This is a new position, and a great one for a highly motivated person with strong experience in B to B services/consulting-oriented sales. A Healthcare background is preferred with intimate knowledge of regulatory agencies (TJC, CMS, DNV, etc.) along with a demonstrated track record of delivering profitable growth. On boarding will require significant upfront training to understand our business and culture, and to successfully achieve business goals. The successful candidate that consistently and successfully meets growth metrics will have an opportunity for advancement.
- Increase Market Share
- Enhance Geographic Footprint
- Expand Brand Recognition & Loyalty
Deliverables / Objectives
- Research and contact new potential clients.
- Work with Leadership on enhancing marketing strategies and delivery process/platforms.
- Identify third party organizations that provide primary market client contact lists.
- Establish robust database of client connections (vertically/horizontally within each organization).
- Perform weekly cold calls to non-current/potential clients.
- Distribute electronic marketing materials.
- Collaborate with leadership in updating of marketing materials and marketing approach.
- Utilize the company’s CRM software to its maximum ability.
- Establish and maintain client relationships.
- Gather intelligence (market, client and competitor trends).
- Refine, communicate and execute the company’s value proposition.
- Generate quality leads with a high conversion rate.
- Utilize data analytics to improve business decisions.
- Facilitate social media presence.
- Meet/Exceed profitable growth goals.
Education & Experience
- Bachelors degree in business management or healthcare related field. Demonstrated experience may be considered acceptable in place of formal education
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience with a services/consulting oriented business, along with 2 years of experience in the field.
- Sits, stands, bends, lifts and moves at least 20 pounds intermittently during working hours.
- Stands for long periods of time. Sits for extended periods of time.
- Works beyond normal working hours including evenings and occasionally weekends and holidays.
- Light travel in Continental U.S., initially and on an as-needed basis.
Compensation & Benefits
- Base + sliding scale commission. The commission is not capped.
- Your income will depend on your business relationship building skills, your ability and dedication to learning extensive product knowledge and your motivation in the field.
- Compensation will vary in accordance with efficacy in relationship building with clients and converting to contract.
- Eligible for current company benefits for full-time employment, including Medical, Dental, Life, AD&D, LTD and 401K, paid vacation, paid sick days.
- Light travel initially.
- Healthcare industry market knowledge.
- Creativity – finding new ways of delivering profitable growth.
- Strong research & prospecting skills.
- Professionalism in manner and appearance.
- Ability to travel by air & ground within the United States required.
- Valid, unencumbered driver’s license.
- Strong customer relations experience.
- Impeccable verbal and written communication and must be able to read, write, speak and understand the English language.
- Excellent interpersonal communication with ability to speak with clients, upper management and lower-level company employees accordingly.
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations to prospective clients and internal leadership.
- Demonstrate superb customer service to maintain client relationships and help them navigate company products or services.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action.
- This is a remote position – must have the ability to manage time and deliverables – self-directed.
- Must have strong problem-solving skills, quickly assess needs and clearly relate information.
- Must have working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint and Excel software.
- Strong in technology – data analytics, social media management, design software.
- Must have secure internet and phone.
- Strong organizational skills to handle multiple, even competing objectives, simultaneously.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen, or have permission to work in the U.S.
No phone calls, please.
Equal opportunity employer.
Interested candidates should provide resume or CV and cover letter and submit below or email materials to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply & Submit Your Resume