This CDC poster infographic reviews safe storage, cleaning and preparation best practices for human breast milk.
This poster provided by the CDC is a helpful infographic that hospitals and other organizations can display or distribute as a flyer to help healthcare workers and infant caregivers understand safe storage and preparation requirements for human breast milk, including:
- Before Expressing or Pumping Milk
- Storing Expressed Milk
- Storage Locations and Temperatures for Different Types of Breast Milk
- How to Thaw Frozen Breast Milk
- Guidelines for Feeding Breast Milk to Infants
- Cleaning Pump and Feeding Parts
Copyright & Disclaimers:
Courtesy share by Courtemanche & Associates. © 2019 Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).