Our Ambulatory programs offer immediate healthcare solutions focused on improving patient care, creating safe environments and preventing unintended infections. Our team provides the tools and resources your organization needs to assure AAAHC or TJC compliance with regulatory requirements while keeping ambulatory care safe and efficient.
We work collaboratively with ambulatory surgery centers, office practices, hospital- based ambulatory services, and other services that may be a part of a hospital’s network or may be completely independent in designing services to meet your facility needs by:
- Providing regulatory updates and key ASC essentials for AAAHC or TJC accreditation and regulatory compliance, patient safety, physical environment and infection prevention
- Assisting you in the review and assessment of staﬀ competency and physician credentialing to assure Leadership and Human Resource requirements, as well as required education for all staff and physicians
- Appraising readiness and compliance with safety, ﬁre code compliance, management of hazardous materials, utilities and disaster procedures
- Evaluating the infection prevention plans, risk assessments and practice application of staff and physicians, including cleaning, transport, high level disinfection and sterilization procedures
- Identifying key areas that could lead to negative survey outcome, such as lack of hand hygiene, cleaning between patients, use of standard precautions, and processing of instruments
- In addition, we’ll focus on specific air pressure requirements for high-risk areas, such as Endoscopy Suites, Operating Rooms, Sterile Processing areas, and Decontamination areas