Courtemanche & Associates works with leaders at hospitals and healthcare organizations to achieve regulatory compliance and accreditation, minimize patient risks, and improve organizational effectiveness.
- Customized mock surveys for TJC (formerly JCAHO), CMS and DNV certification requirements
- Onsite counsel and assistance during the accreditation survey process
- Ongoing compliance education
- Coaching for healthcare leaders and staff
- Educational Offerings
Our extensive menu of services is designed to benefit you and your organization in achieving:
- Improved outcomes for those in your care – through compliance with proven standards of excellence
- Improved organizational synergy which translates to a more cost-effective operation, better patient outcomes, and higher employee morale and productivity for your organization
- Increased revenue through successful accreditation and regulatory surveys so you’ll attract a larger client/subscriber base and optimize reimbursement
- Reduced liabilities from improved processes and system that will enhance your organization’s reputation
C&A’s unique approach helps your organization quickly assess, plan and carry out the necessary steps to succeed at The Joint Commission (TJC, formerly JCAHO) accreditation surveys, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), DNV, state requirements and beyond. Take a look at how you could benefit from our consultation services, educational offerings and invaluable publications, or click on the image below to download our Brochure of Services.